need help plz

gunfighter 14:42 PM 31 Dec 09

I have tried few friends on this one with the look of not got a clue....and they work in IT?
I use photoshop CS3 Digital is no problem BUT when I scan my photos (slides & prints) off the Nikon coolscanV-ED 500.
I go into CS3 open up my print or slide photo from coolscan Then Click on the Horizontal T tool to print something on the photo.

But I get nothing written on the print please can someone advice me what I am doing Wrong? I find no problem doing it on digital but not on the Nikon coolscan prints.
Many thanks for your help?

cycoze 11:41 AM 01 Jan 10

Try saving the scan first then reopen it in CS3, just a work around until you find out what the problem is.

gunfighter 14:07 PM 01 Jan 10

I saved them as a jpeg open them up in CS3 tried the T tool but will not work no matter what I do?

MAJ 18:34 PM 02 Jan 10

Make sure the text layer is visible in the Layer Palette (little eye icon), or that the text layer is in front of the background and not behind it, or that the Opacity is set to 100% and not 0%. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Cyber Monday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Cyber Monday tech deals, sales, discounts & offers

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Harry Potter's graphic designers showcase magical props & posters in new exhibition

Apple rumours & predictions 2016: What to expect from Apple in 2016