Need Help Please

Regnak 18:41 26 May 05

Hi all got a bit of a prob somehow i have a program called aurora coming up each time i start IE ive done the usual spy scans (Ad-Aware, MS Anti -Spyware and Spybot) they all find this:-

Transponder.ABetterInternet.Aurora

naturally i click to remove this but it keeps coming back

Ive tried finding the sources for this horrid program and found something called Buddy.exe and TODO: File description>
TODO: Produt name>

Tried deleting them from folders and even ventured into the system registry but the blighter keeps coming back (GRRRRRR!!!)
Has anyone come across this before and if so how can i get rid of it because it is really getting on my nerves now.

p;3 18:49 26 May 05

click here

you might find advise on how to title your thread more effectively in this thread of F.E."s

suggest open a thread entitled"Transponder.ABetterInternet.Aurora;;advise please"
which might attract appropriate support

and details please of your Windows version etc might help:)

VoG II 18:51 26 May 05
  p;3 18:52 26 May 05

click here that link above may not be working so try this:) assuming this one works:(

Regnak 19:10 26 May 05

thanks and sorry bout the title pretty new at this posting stuff....lol will let you know if i find a solution from that site VoG

VoG II 21:27 26 May 05

click here might be easier Regnak.

p;3 21:34 26 May 05

"thanks and sorry bout the title pretty new at this posting stuff...."; F.E. "s thread is good for info on thread titles and the reason for reasonably accurate ones;hope you learn from this thread for your next visit::))

hope u get sorted with Vog and others" help:)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…