Need help with Photobucket website

Ikelos 09:17 18 Feb 07

Hi, I set up some photo's on the above site, sent it to a few people, and it did not seem to work, so I sent them the URL "think thats what it is called" i sent it to myself so i could check it..only to find that the link i sent them includes everything, password, account section and so on, I realized last night i had not loogged out, so i did and all seemed ok, went onto this laptop today, and it is still logged in, so i assume all those i sent it to it will still be logged in, any answwer to it, apart from deleteting the site, but would that really do it, if it was on someone else's PC

thank you for reading it all.

any ideas?

Forum Editor 11:10 18 Feb 07

and you won't be logged in any more.

In Internet Exlorer, go to tools and select 'Internet options' The delete your cookies. You could contact your friends and tell them to do the same thing.

Ikelos 08:29 19 Feb 07

Hi, Thank you, sorry for not coming back sooner, the connection went down yesterday morning, and has just come back on.

my problem is, i sent the link to someone else, but it had the whole account on it, so I can log out here, but as far as i can see, they will still be able to log in, am i right

thank you

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…