Need help with Graphics card upgrade/replacement

red525 08:07 09 Mar 15

So basically I know very litte about computer parts and how to build or upgrade a computer. I've used laptops pretty much all my life so I am not familiar with upgrading a desktop PC. My basic question is, can any graphics card be placed into any old PC without any major reprecussions?

I am looking at getting a Dell XPS 210 for 10 quid off a friend with upgrading it in mind. I've got someone to help guide me through the process, another friend who pretty much buids PCs in his spare time for fun.

I know it's a slim PC so the lack of space means it only fits low-profile graphics cards. Can I fit an Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti (low profile graphics card) into a stock Dell XPS 210 without needing any changes to other components?

click here
That website holds the specs to a stock XPS 210...... I think.

TL;DR Absolute scrublord who knows nothing about PCs wants to know if a Nvidia GTX 750 Ti Lo-profile card fits into a Dell XPS 210. Halp.

topman16 07:16 10 Mar 15

Well what you could do is buy a new case to fit. is the mother board atx itx if you know reply and i can get you a case?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…