Need help to find the problem, PC freezes

Ridic 00:05 08 Jun 15

So my knowledge when it comes to computers are limithed, and im trying to find the problem that started a few days ago. The PC is a few year but works good until now with the things i do on it..

At random point it just freezes up for about 30 sec and the programs stop responding. After that they come back and work again. It can be alittle as just browsing the web with firefox or multitasking with games + more at the same time.. So it´s not tied to any specific program.

*I have searched the pc with a up to date virusprogram ( AVG ), result was nothing. *Testat a program that was suppose to find problem and clean your computer (procure i think the name was ), nothing major in result and that stupid program created a new point to reset to for windows so my old one got removed.. *Havn´t updated windows within the timeframe of the problem started so it can´t be a problem that can come with a update * Did get a tip from someone to run a dskchk /f /r or what ever the code was again in a restart. Nothing.

So i wanted to se if the CPU was running hot or at a high % when i was multitasking so did what a normally do and ran a game, stream some musik and so on.. and at the same time found some programs that monitors the PC so i could se the numbers..

I did take this screenshot just after a freeze so the drop in CPU usage is during the freeze..

The numbers can be seen on the image in the link: click here As the PC froze and CPU droped and that back to normal after 30sec. Could find any numbers that stood out to me ( with me very basic knowledge)

Any idea here guys ? and if u want me to test something or grab some more info, please be VERY basic in your PC language :)

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 09:25 08 Jun 15

Might be worth a dust out.

all your fans are on full and your GPU is fully loaded

Ridic 12:28 08 Jun 15

The PC got a full clean out from dust 3 months ago and put new ( don´t know if this is the right english word for it ), cooling paste as i was reinstalling windows 7 after a reformating i think the word is the harddrive. ( to give a old pc some speed back )

Is it not the value u should keep check of on the CPU? the numbers say around 30% and the graf 40-50% ( if not counting the peaks )

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017