Need help (emergency)

Rasputin_RU 08:58 21 Nov 06

Hi,

A month ago my girl gave me a present, m-phone some multimedia TT6600, it was all ok till yesterday, it stoped working.
hwen i swich it on it says "battery low shut down" and switches it self off.

Any advice on what to do?

And i need it fast as i can not stand a chance to tell my girl.

Probabilitydrive 09:00 21 Nov 06

Dont wanna point out the obvious... but have you
ever charged it with your charger?

jolorna 09:01 21 Nov 06

recharge it then if it says battery low

Rasputin_RU 09:15 21 Nov 06

yes i did try yesterdy everything.
recharge etc. batery is full, but phone aint taking it. :(

Diodorus Siculus 09:22 21 Nov 06

Time for it to go back to where it was purchased - if it has failed within a month they will have some obligation to sort it out.

Ashrich 09:27 21 Nov 06

Up to 6 months old the vendor has to prove it was " fit for purpose " or replace , after 6 months you have to prove it was " not fit for purpose " It sounds like the charger or battery are shot , they have to replace , don't take any of this " 28 days obligation " nonsense , have a look on Google for Uk Consumer Rights .

Ashley

Graham. 09:37 21 Nov 06

That's if you are in the UK, of course.

birdface 10:26 21 Nov 06

Cant find TT6600 Mobile Phone anywhere,All I Can say is if it is a Nokia, you get 1year warranty with it,

Rasputin_RU 10:36 21 Nov 06

Anyway thanks for all the help.!!!

vinnyT 11:28 21 Nov 06

Have you tried removing the battery from the phone for ~30 minutes, this may reset it (it may also lose all the data on the phone, but as you cannot access said data anyway, it maybe worth a go).

Hope this helps.

Rasputin_RU 11:45 21 Nov 06

I have tried to reset it as i thought the same if i take it out for a night, but bastard says the same, anyways i will give my present back to my girl and ask her to take it back to the shop

thanks lads

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…