need help to delete

paulwalker 00:59 16 Dec 07

hi, could some-one please tell me how to delete some things on my pc that i know longer use, the only problem is i dont know what some of the things are on my pc, as some of the stuff is just writing & numbers, and some of them date back to 2005, how do i work out what is on my pc and what it is & what its for,i was thinking of taking my pc to a pc shop and let them take a look at it and sort it out, i know for deff there,s stuff on here i don,t use any more, its just the case of what to look for, please help,

pac73 03:32 16 Dec 07

Have a look in...Control Panel,Add or Remove Programs.You,ll see a list of programs thats on your pc.Just delete the ones that you dont use anymore.
And after you,ve deleted them,use this click here to clean up afterwards.

ambra4 03:40 16 Dec 07

Download this program and install run, all the programs on your computer will be listed with the location, you can delete the ones you do not want to keep

After you have remove all the programs you need to do a registry clean up and a defrag of the hard drive

The Programs that I use is Registry Fix which will fix and clean the registry

click here

Diskeeper 2008 Hard Drive Disk Defragged Software

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…