Need help buying a new laptop

DaShyFrEaK 21 Aug 11

My budget is around 800 pounds. I need a laptop good for gaming but not necessarily a gaming laptop. I have been looking around on the internet a lot and I am not able to find a one that satisfies me. Help would be appreciated. Thank you.

northumbria61 21 Aug 11

You could consider these -

Intel Core i5 - link text

Intel Core i7 - link text

DaShyFrEaK 22 Aug 11

The i5 one, is a good option. But I was hoping a laptop from Acer. But it isn't bad. Thank you. The alienware, well it exceeds my budget!

DaShyFrEaK 22 Aug 11

I found this laptop at amazon, though its above my budget, can anyone tell me if its the current model? http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0053CK0Q4/ref=redir

northumbria61 23 Aug 11

There are plenty of i5 and i7 from Acer to choose from here link text

northumbria61 23 Aug 11

The alienware, well it exceeds my budget!

I can't advise as to whether the Sony is the current model - but if the Alienware exceeds your budget, why are you looking at Sony which is £894?

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

OnePlus 2 UK release date, price, specification rumours: When is the OnePlus 2 coming out? July…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

HTC's head designer on what's exciting in designing for mobile right now

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message