Need help with burning realmedial files

frank_omatic 03:47 29 May 03

I have tried to burn real media files into Cd-r recently. I am using Adaptec Cd-burning programme that came with my Iomega USB External Cd-RW. Upon completion of the cd burning process, i cannot see any rm files when i opened the cd. Therefore, i went for another try by putting them into folder and burn it. Same thing happens again. Nevertheless, among 10 of real media cd burning session, i can get 3 proper and readable cds. Can someone tell me what is the problem here? Can it be my cd-burning programme? Are there any of the adaptec burning rom users who have experience the same problem here?

expertec 09:24 29 May 03

You can burn CDs from RealOne player, click CD at the bottom, then click Burn CD. You may need to install a plugin to do it though.

recap 09:25 29 May 03

You can try converting the real files to mpeg this may do it for you. Real media are protected files and normally cannot be read by anything other than real media, that is to my understanding anyway. If i'm wrong somebody will put that statement right.

frank_omatic 17:41 29 May 03

The real files that i am burning are actually movies. It will take hours for me if i need to convert 11 rm movies into mpeg. Anymore idea, guys?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…