Need help with basic YouTube

Grandad99 16:15 25 Feb 14

I put a few videos on Youtube several years ago and now want to add some more. A short one has gone on OK but a longer one - 1 hour 14 minutes - is causing problems.

I have checked that I am approved for videos of over 15 minutes but get a message "An error has occurred while reading the uploaded file. Please make sure the file can be opened and read on your computer, then try uploading again."

It opens OKon my PC, but looking around YouTube I get a message that Google does not support this browser - OE8- although on another screen it appears in the liste of supported browwsers.

Trying Chrome I get an immediate message "A third-party extension has blocked access to this webpage". I'm now lost. What is a third party extension and how do I remove it?

wolfie3001 23:34 25 Feb 14

Type chrome://extensions/ into your URL var and this will take you to your extensions, you can disable or remove the offending extension.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…