Need help with adaware se scan report

nickyjane 21:45 23 May 05

Hi Guys. Have scanned pc with adaware se ,I have the following report. software\microsoft\windows\current version\winlogon shell possibly comprised, hkey local machine.

Have no idea what is means, can anybody shed some light on it. O/S is xp home /sp1

Pooke100 21:56 23 May 05

have you tried scans with any other anti-crap programs>?

If so did they flag anything?

Can you quarantine or repair the files?

Buchan 35 23:46 23 May 05

I hope I`m right in saying you should immediately UPDATE your programme.
Apart from that `pooke100` is right to suggest scanning with some other antispyware. Please do`nt say you do`nt have any.

Pooke100 23:59 23 May 05

click here

click here

Just incase you haven't. All free, install and update, then run.

nickyjane 22:31 24 May 05

Note to sure what you mean by update program.I do run and scan using anumber of programs, ie, spyblaster, Spybot,avast anti virus,zone alarm,trojan hunter,A squared, Mircosoft anti spyware,spy hunter, win patrol,error nuker and spyware Guard. As you can see I have try to cover most points. Any further advise would be most welcome. Thanks Nickyjane

Buchan 35 23:02 24 May 05

Sorry, I did`nt know you had such a formidable array of anti malware. I was truly only worried about the safety of your PC. I hope you`ve sorted it by now.

nickyjane 23:11 24 May 05

Thaks for your comments, have run several scans seem to be clear at the moment, one side issue has now appeared, I can't stop windows messenger from loading when i start up pc.

VoG II 23:13 24 May 05
  nickyjane 00:17 25 May 05

Thanks, seem to have done the job. One last question, how do I fully uninstall yahoo messeger on three different accounts on pc, all have admin rights.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…