need a good easy to use free mp3 prog

ripvan 12:12 29 Nov 06

I everyone have bought my daughter a new 2gig netac a200 mp3 player for xmas.Can anyone reccommend a free easy to use mp3 prog,preferably just a drag and drop type that she can use.
many thanks

dogbreath1 12:52 29 Nov 06

If the player is a flash drive, you won't need software. Just slot it into a USB port and it should be displayed in Explorer as a USB mass storage device.

You can then just drag and drop, copy and paste or use the copy function to load the player.

If it is a disc based player, check out Sveta Audio from dBpowerAMP.

click here

It ain't free, but (as long as it supports the player concerned) is excellent. I use it with a Creative Zen 30GB unit. It's not exactly drag and drop, more highlight and point!!

dogbreath1 12:56 29 Nov 06

...if it's a program you want that will enable music to be ripped from CD, try FreeRip.

click here

Then load the player as explained above.

pennyben 13:01 29 Nov 06

Just use Windows Media Player 11. It is as good as most other programs out there.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…