need full user guide for Verbatim ext HD

palinka 15:17 24 Oct 10

I have a Verbatim USB2 1Tb external drive.
Where can I get a manual for it? ( I don't mean the Quick Start guide - one of those came with it).

The Quick Start guide says a full user manual is available at their website click here
But all I can find there is the Quick start guide.
Has anyone managed to download a full user guide and if so, where from?

VoG II 15:51 24 Oct 10

Is it? click here

palinka 17:47 24 Oct 10

that's the kind of guide, VoG™ but my model is USB 2 & is model no. 47512.
I may find that the info in the one in your link will be useful - I don't suppose Verbatim change methods much even if they change models.

VoG II 17:50 24 Oct 10

Try click here click on your model. The manual (if there is one) should appear as a link on the right of the page.

palinka 18:20 24 Oct 10

thanks for trying ,VoG™.
I've already been there and done that; there IS a link on the right of the page, apparently to "Desktop hard drive USB 2 User Guide” . I’ve opened that; there are 134 pages of which only the first 7 are in English and they are identical with the first 7 pages of the USB 2 Quick Start Guide.
And page 7 in both these booklets says “A full user manual is available at click here”...........which is where we both came in!
I've written to support..etc, etc @verbatim inthe hope of a solution. Meanwhile I'll study the contents of the USB 3 booklet.
thanks very much.

palinka 17:10 26 Mar 11

the stuff direct from Verbatim was simply a repeat of what I already had.
Thanks for your input, VoG™.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…