Need to find driver version for printer/scanner/co

TommyRed 22:37 23 Nov 04

pier. Where does one look for it? TIA TR

D G 22:42 23 Nov 04

You can try here but I think you've to join to get them.DG

D G 22:43 23 Nov 04

You can try here but I think you've to join to get them.DG click here

Diodorus Siculus 22:43 23 Nov 04

Try looking in the device manager... then under the relevant device, look at properties.

TommyRed 22:44 23 Nov 04

You forgot to post link, but I need to find the version already installed, where do I look. TR

Diodorus Siculus 22:45 23 Nov 04

The site that D G points you to will provide links to updated drivers if you want them -

username: drivers

password: all

D G 22:49 23 Nov 04

Will this help you. DG
click here

dan 11 22:52 23 Nov 04

Mine is listed under;

Start > printer and faxes > right click MFD > properties > version information.

TommyRed 23:07 23 Nov 04

Found the version under device manager, thanks DS. Can't find a driver on driverguide, someone found one for me here but the link went stale click here maybe someone else could try and see if the problem is with me. I can get on the site but the file won't download, tried with Firefox and Avant. TR

CHAIRLEG 23:37 23 Nov 04

Not sure what you're looking for but if its drivers for 1210psc try here. click here

TommyRed 16:44 24 Nov 04

Downloaded and installed your link, I'd seen that before but it was the whole updated software package incl. the drivers, and I only wanted the drivers. Nonetheless, it appears to have worked, not brilliant scans but once manipulated by Photoshop Elements they look pretty close. Thanks to all, TR

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…