Need enlarged pdf printout,anybody done this.

myfoot 15:42 11 Jun 05

Well I have PC at home , but no printer at moment so am using Net cafe for printouts.After downloading a PDF file of a digital
camera manual and printing, the image used about 1/3rd of the area of the A4 sheet, resulting in very small print. Would like to know if the
option exists to enlarge the printed version. without copy and pasting 25 pages to aanother prog.

VoG II 15:50 11 Jun 05

Are you printing from Adobe Reader? Look at File/Print and the setting under Page Scaling - try "Fit to Printer Margins".

myfoot 21:28 11 Jun 05

I think these PDF's are uneditable, but don't know if this would exclude the possability of increasing the text size in a print out. Anybody else had this prob. and found solution?

Snec 01:42 12 Jun 05

click here for free demo which converts pdf to Word (and vice verca). Not expensive to buy at about a tenner.

Taff36 02:13 12 Jun 05

Excuse my ignorance but what`s net cafe? Can you provide a link to the guide so we can try to do it ourselves?

myfoot 12:50 12 Jun 05

Appreciate all responses
Specially for Taff36 click here
Copied each page to word and increased text size from 5.5 to 12. But then I lost tables, and all ie. including headings etc was 12 even though it kept the "Bold" format.
Reading text size of 5.5 when you are 55.

P.S. Net cafe = Internet cafe

myfoot 13:06 12 Jun 05

Will try that prog you linked to. But will have to go to "Net cafe" as dwnld is 12 Mg and I would take 55 Mins for poor dial-up me. They offer a trial version.

Taff36 00:09 13 Jun 05

An A6 printers proof complete with crop marks! What a load of .... No wonder you had a problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…