Need Driver for Tiny Scanner FU318D

BIGKREM 10:40 12 Sep 04

Morning Everyone,
I have recently upraded to a machine running XP and cannot get the above scanner to work, can anyone help please,

Audeal 11:19 12 Sep 04

Try this site. Do a search for the one you want. I found 9 of them. click here

pj123 13:31 12 Sep 04

This one says it will work with the Tiny (Primax) FU318D. click here

If asked for an ID and Password type in Drivers for the ID and All for the password. Fill in the boxes but select Win 2000 as the operating system.

pj123 13:37 12 Sep 04

If you have a problem locating the driver email me and I will download it for you and email it to you. It is 5.3mb

jack 13:49 12 Sep 04

I am being a Jonah on this one I know but be prepared for the fact that the drivers download may not work.

I had one long chase for a friends Mustek PearPaw when he too moved from 98SE to 2000.

Mustek has a driver alright, it downloaded
in 13 Emails each with a 1.5 Mb attachment.

These has to be uncompressed into a folder in a certain sequence, which then made two install groups. 1 for the dll's and for the 'panel.
All that went ok - took days of download on a
dial -up.
But the driver never did work.
The desktop 'panel worked fine, but there were forever missing dll's
In the end my chum went and sported the £30 for a new scanner.

So I you wish lots of luck

Audeal 14:14 12 Sep 04

BIGKREM: Try this one. You will have to register to access it, but It will be worth it if you can find what you want. click here

pj123 15:19 12 Sep 04

This scanner is also known as Colorado 9600 and I have just found 13 drivers on Driverguide for XP.

click here select member login (Item 3) again type Drivers as the ID and All as the password. On the left hand side under Drivers select Simple. In the Filter box select Scanner, in the O/S box select Windows XP, in the Model box type in colorado 9600, then click on Search Database. Scroll down to see the results.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…