Need driver for my old speakers

Europa 01:05 21 Jan 07

I have two Boston Acoustics BA265 that I want to install on my new computer but I cannot find any drivers for it anymore. They are six years old and were still working perfectly one and a half years ago but then I still could find the drivers for it . Now I cannot find any website where I can download the drivers.
Where can I find those needed drivers?

SLAYER 07:16 21 Jan 07

As far as I can see,you don't need drivers for your speakers,just plug them in.have a look here.

click here

Of course I am willing to be corrected if wrong.

Diemmess 09:56 21 Jan 07

As SLAYER:

Look at the back of your new PC for a row of small sockets.
Probably 3, labelled Line-In, Line-Out, and Mic.

The Line-Out which is what you want (may have a green collar to the socket).

If you are still not sure, you can try each in turn. No harm if you get it wrong, simply no sound!
Your speakers will still require their usual independant power supply.

Europa 10:26 21 Jan 07

Thanks, Diemmess and SLAYER, I plug it in the wrong socket, which I thought was right as the plug was green so I plugged it in the green collared socket. Now it's in one of the line out sockets and it works.
I hate having a new computer, you've got to put everything back in it and reinstalled your faves programs, reorganise the favorites list for your faves website, then you realise that the programs don't exactly work the same way as on your last computer. If my previous computer didn't die on me, I would have kept it as long as I can.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now