need a copy of lotus smartsuite 97

november01 22:21 21 Feb 03

HELP!!!!!!!!! i need a copy of smartsuite 977 to complete some work anyone know where i can get a copy

Djohn 22:39 21 Feb 03

I'v got the full Word pro 97, from PC Advisor if that is of any use to you? This is only the word processor though! J.

bruno 22:59 21 Feb 03

I have a copy.If you e mail me we can sort something out.

Taran 22:59 21 Feb 03

This has been released as freeware on magazine covermount CD's several times in seperate applications.

I'll have a root around tomorrow and see if I can find all the apps that make up the suite.

If I can't find them, I have an unused SmartSuite 97 CDROM, so if the worst comes to worst we can sort out a delivery address and so on.

There are some software sites that sell old software titles like this for just a couple of pounds. I've seen it in the bargain bins of PC stores and some supermarkets for coppers.

Amazon .co.uk is currently selling SmartSuite from £10 upwards, so they could be worth a look in the short term.

Taran 23:00 21 Feb 03

snap !

bruno 23:11 21 Feb 03

TARAN
yup!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…