Need to buy new Pc but not monitor

luna72g 21:08 12 Dec 07

Hi and Help!
Despite having hi spec media centre, and new lap top in house our 3rd pc(old desktop) is not connecting.(wireless but not built in) , I need to buy just the box (pc) but no screen..am looking at paying 100-150 £ tops and am looking on ebay but am confused by spec,
All we need it for is for things like ebay looking, bebo stuff etc as is 16 yr old who is no techy lol, what 'spec' should i be looking for as this is all over my head ?( other pcs set up by ex!)
Thanks in advance

citadel 22:29 12 Dec 07

if the 3rd pc is working ok and you want to connect it to wireless network all you need is a wireless pci card that fits into a pci slot in the pc. these cost only about £20.

Totally-braindead 23:15 12 Dec 07

Agree with citadel, you don't say its not working just that you need to connect it to your wireless connection in which case as he says you only need a wireless card.

luna72g 22:29 13 Dec 07

it has card..has been working for a while since it was reloaded, just takes ages to open or wont open, she has to put a password in but now it says 'Rank wireless Lan card does not exist ' when she clicks to open

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now