Need assistance?

Technotiger 14:35 26 Dec 04

Hello, Good Day and Welcome: You need assistance? 'we' need information - tell 'us' your OS 98/ME/XP, HDD (old/new) Capacity, RAM - CPU - PSU - Modem/Dial-Up/Broadband/Ethernet. The Problem Software/Hardware and anything else you can think of.
Finally, when you consider that your problem has been resolved Don't Forget the Green Tick. Finally finally, (I know I'm Irish :-)) it would help 'us' if you say How it was resolved, this would improve everyones personal knowledge-base and at the same time give your helper/helpers a sort of Job-Satisfaction/Feelgood Factor ensuring ever more help for future generations. And really Finally, please Read Through your Postings and try to amend typo errors before posting - I personally find some quite difficult to read and understand. A Very Happy and Very Prosperous New Year to ALL.

jack 14:41 26 Dec 04

Hear Hear!

So say all of us

It has all been said before

I am sure one of us will say it again before 005 is very old.

Perhaps It should be on an intropage, to come up on the click of this forum button

But then who would read it in their eagerness to get an answer?

xphile 15:31 26 Dec 04

Thanks Technotiger. Us newbies need a prod in the right direction.

Technotiger 16:27 26 Dec 04

:-))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…