Need advice for upgrading my GPU

Gamer Sinister 05:28 13 Jan 15
  1. I currently has a AMD Radeon 7770 which has broken and send back for warranty. Theres more NEW GEN games are coming and im looking forward upgrade my GPU. There's two choice, AMD R9 280 or AMD R9 270X. Both cost merely the same.

2. If im going to upgrade it, should I buy the GPU from online store or nearby computer shop? NOTE: The ONLINE STORE sells way more cheaper about RM100 cheaper [about 20$ cheaper] The NEARBY SHOP sells more expensive [so they can profit].

3. There's alot [WHAT I MEANT IS ALOT] of brands of GPU, Gigabyte, MSI, Asus, Sapphire, etc. Which one should I go with. Give me recommendation

Price list of the online shop. AMD R9 280 click here R9 270X click here The ONLINE STORE require sending back for warranty CLAIM and the NEARBY SHOP offer direct warranty claiming at shop and send it back to factory.

What Im afraid is that if the GPU had problem and I will had a problem claiming warranty.

AMD NOTE

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…