Need advice for new TVs

Juusuhako 22:53 08 Jul 14

My grandparents needs 3 new TVs. A 42" for the living room, and 2 32" for the kitchen and bedroom. All 3 has to be identical models so they dont end up with 3 different remotes. 2 of them will be hanging on the wall, 1 on foot.

They dont want a fancy SmartTV with some complicated "home screen", they just wanna be able to turn it and start browsing their channels.

So basically a "regular" TV but of high quality (LG, Samsung etc.)

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 23:41 08 Jul 14
  Juusuhako 23:48 08 Jul 14

Im not sure? :D It needs to be able to show HD if thats what you're asking.

I'd rather just have a specific line of models recommended. Ie. SAMSUNG H6475 (random example) ranges from 32" to 75", but its the same model. I dont know the specific model so I have no idea if its any good.

The page you're linking me doesnt help (im not from UK to begin with), and the prices vary so much and I have no idea why one is £1000 more than the other.

john bunyan 08:59 09 Jul 14

From John Lewis with 5 year guarantee: LG 42L A690V HD @ £549; LG 32L B580V LED HD @ £329. I have a 42" LG - very good all round. See:

J Lewis

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…