Need advice for my PC build

Nadbuddy 14:19 28 Jun 14
Answered

Hi!

I'm gonna order parts in about 3 weeks (16th of July) and will be making a fresh new PC and i will be using the PC to play high quality games (1080p) at high quality and also occasionally make videos, i'm not sure if there are better parts that are worth or parts that i picked that could be replaced with something better and for around the same price (preferably less).

Here is the Wishlist or the list of my PC parts. click here you wonder what games i will be playing, it will be games such as.. -ArmA 2 -ArmA 3 -DayZ -Battlefield: Hardline and other GPU/CPU intensive games, so i hope i can get tips or recommendations of parts i could take instead of the ones in my list.

Q&A about parts - I picked i7-4790K for more overclocking (base clock at 4.0 GHz) and video editing / photoshopping - I picked GTX 780 because i heard it is very close to the Titan and the 770 seems to be an enhanced GTX 670 in a way. - I picked 120GB SSD for OS/Programs - I picked 1TB WD Black for Games/Documents (WD Black for good read/write) - Case and fans are just some stuffs i added to keep the PC cooler, because i might overclock my GPU more than average and the Case for cable management - CPU Cooler for higher overclock (4.7 GHz maybe?) - 8GB RAM, standard memory for gaming and enough for video editing/streaming.

If you have further questions about the build feel free to post. :) Really need advice or recommendations for my PC as it will be the first PC i will build by myself and i picked the parts totally alone and from research after watching LinusTechTips, going to forums, etc etc.

Thank you if you've read this far and i appreciate any help that can be given. ^.^

If

Nadbuddy 14:20 28 Jun 14

Sorry if it looks a bit weird, apparently you have to finish a line before writing on another line, i hope you can still read it :(

Ian in Northampton 14:32 28 Jun 14
Answer

It looks great to me. That would, I would have thought, run pretty much any game at high settings and frame rate. What, if anything, are you concerned about?

Don't forget, you'll need an operating system...

Nadbuddy 14:47 28 Jun 14

I'm mostly concerned if all the parts fit together, and thats pretty much all the questions i have :P

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now