NEC DVD Drive Problems

MrSheen 20:55 13 Apr 06

Hi
I've had my NEC DVD RW ND3520A for about 18 months or so and recently whenever I've tried to burn anything, it reaches anywhere bewteen 5-12% and freezes up. and when i say freezes up, i mean i have to re-boot my pc cos nothing works! ive tried re-installing nero, (a different version too) using cdrs, dvdrs, dvdrw etc but the same problem persists. Now, I'm pretty sure it's because the drive has had it but thought i'd post here in case it was something else that i dont know about!

If anyone can shed any light, or recommend the best dvd burner out there at the mo to replace this potentially knackered one?

Thanks

Chris

john-232317 22:21 13 Apr 06

Have you downloaded the latest updates for your version of Nero ?

MrSheen 18:08 16 Apr 06

I got the latest updates for Nero and the 1st few burns were fine but now they get to a random point and then freeze the whole system up again! Do you think it's my drive? The discs ive been using have been fine up until now!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…