Neato 2000 CD Labeler kit

munch 16:04 14 Jun 03

I have lost the software CD for the labeler kit, and I have just restored the HD recently, so I now find myself without a copy of it.I have been to the NEATO website and downloaded another free kit, but this doesn't work like the 2000 kit.
If anybody has a copy of this, could you reply here plz, or if there is somewhere on the net I can obtain just a software download rather than the whole kit inc. labels,applicator etc.

Thanks
nigel

pj123 16:25 14 Jun 03

have a good look at this site click here this is the best CD labelling software I have ever used. It has hundreds of ready made templates and will print in the right place on any CD Label paper you can buy.

OneSirKnight 17:31 14 Jun 03

I use this and cant complain also its free

click here

Bebee 17:46 14 Jun 03

These look good options - I might try them aswell. At the moment I use the Create Label in Roxio Easy CD Creator, or the free download of Avery Design Pro click here which is great for printing a whole range of Avery labels. You can put measurements in for other products as well, and some products give an Avery equivalent code.

pj123 10:35 15 Jun 03

I have tried Avery Design Pro as Bebee says, but I found you couldn't bend text around the edge of the CD, that was a long time ago, so they may have overcome that by now. I have a Pressit CD labelling software disc, I don't use, cos I use Discus, if you would like it email me your address and I will post it to you.

Bebee 12:41 15 Jun 03

The version of Design Pro I have been using does allow you to bend text. Some of the programs just for CDs are more straightforward to use though.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…