Near completed web site

steven_frost 21:07 29 Jul 03

ok i say near completed it's end up a work in progress thing now but its 90% done what i would like to know is how you think it looks the site goes live onits own doman on the 1st so you thoughts are important click here so please your thoughts

slowhand_1000 22:11 29 Jul 03

The link for 'Road Closers' should that not read 'Road Closures'. I also think the link to multimap would be better opening in a separate window. If people wander in their surfing at least your main window is still open to them. Also maybe a word or two for people on 56k connection in the picture gallery, letting them know the pictures may take a little while in downloading. Or maybe reduce the file size down a bit by either making them smaller in pixel size or compressing the file.

steven_frost 10:43 30 Jul 03

ok it's completed, ok it won't win awards but what i would like to hear is what people think about it

tbh72 13:00 30 Jul 03

Excellent site, you've done well & have taken people's views into account and made necessary changes to the benefit of the website.

Can I make one very late suggestion which is easily rectified. I think it would be more beneficial to remove the surnames of the girls un the website.

If for any reason a person has a legitimate reason for wanting to contact the girls this could be done via an initial e-mail contact with you passing the details of those e-mails to the girls or their parents.

Prevention is better than cure so to speak.

steven_frost 14:12 30 Jul 03

Thanks Tony i agree with the removal of the surnames which i've done, having not really done much with web sites before i want to see what other people thought and what would and would not work on a site so a big thank you to all who have taken the time to help me and directed me with you views i will be posting this on to its own site on friday and i'll let everone know

twiggless wonder 16:08 30 Jul 03

well done i found this website full of usefull information

Ivor_Monkey 16:12 30 Jul 03

A very good looking site. Well done. How many hours did it take and what programs did you use?

steven_frost 16:20 30 Jul 03

to be honest i have no idea how long it took i did it in my spare time between work and waiting for information. i used Front Page 2000 on this site very easy to use and with a little bit of time easy to learn.

tbh72 16:45 30 Jul 03

Hi Steve,

I was just taking one last look over your site before it goes live tomorrow. You seem to have three pages which have missing links on them.

1. Miss Herne Bay - Bottom of menu "Forms" Link

2. Princess Page1 - As above

3. Princess Page2 - As above

It seems as if the page for the link is missing & the visitor is being sent to BT??

tbh72 16:48 30 Jul 03

...... How about also just having a link called "Princesses", then you can add the princesses pictures & text to that page in alphabetical order??? Should have made that suggestion earlier as I believe you may have had trouble in actioning the current menu system.

steven_frost 17:22 30 Jul 03

i know what that is, when you suggested taken the surnames out i was asked if i could post the entry form and entry notes on line so i was working on it what seems to have happened is the llinks been added but not the page it self should be done soon

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…