.nba files?

rockbottom86 16:14 13 Feb 05

I recently bought a CD which included 2 bonus videos. A programme which I think is in built in the Cd comes up and the open file box comes up in front of it select a stack, the cd title comes up in the look in box but it has nothing with the file extension .STK, (short for stacks). I cannot change the "files of type" thing. I can listen to the audio through the dell media thing built in to my computer but windows media cannot recognise the files. I cannot watch the videos at all, its really annoying as I cant get the album onto my MP3 player as the dell media centre just plays it and doesn't record onto hard drive.
when I open the CDS folder it has a folder of files with .nba extension this is where the vids are supposed to be i think.
any suggestions would be much appreciated, I'm not very good with computers and I've never even heard of an nba file! tried searching on net but found nothing useful. Thanks.

VoG II 16:26 13 Feb 05

Game data? click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…