NAVMAN iCN 520 Speed Cameras poi

8648 12:28 27 Dec 05

Can anybody suggest a link where I can download the free speed cameras for my 520. The instruction book says that this can be done free but does not give a link. Thanks.

BH34 12:59 27 Dec 05
  8648 13:08 27 Dec 05

Thanks BH34 but I have already been on that particular site. I think I must be a bit "thick" because I can't find any link to speed cameras. Can you enlighten me. Ta

sunny staines 13:20 27 Dec 05

click here
this is well known and updated each month.still a free site for now.

LivEviL 13:41 27 Dec 05

click here you have to sign up but its free! it has all shops ect aswell!
click here

click here this is also a good site

LivEviL 13:43 27 Dec 05

sorry that first link was wrong
click here here ya go

8648 14:08 27 Dec 05

Thanks everybody but I really do not an idiots guide link for this. I go to the links you have suggested but don't then know what to do! Am I sad or what!!!?
Sorrrrrrrrrry!! any further help appreciated.

8648 14:09 27 Dec 05

whoops - I mean I really do need (not "not") an idiots guide ................

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:36 27 Dec 05

click here instructions for NAvman half way down page

spuds 16:32 27 Dec 05

Regarding speed cameras, I noticed in the newspapers the other day, that organizations like the RAC are asking the government to have a very close look into them and the way the administrators are conducting their business.In fact I understand that a request as been placed, for the tempory suspension of speed camera usage, until the problem as been corrected.

A recent case, was a motorcyclists who was doing something like 18 miles per hour, and was issued with the usual legal paperwork for a speeding offence. It was only after he requested the cameras photographs, which took him seven months to obtain, that a serious discrepancy was found. Apparently a coach going past the motorcyclists was the speeding vehicle, and this had triggered the camera. The person responsible for checking the photographic evidence had not made the appropriate checks.Appears that many hundreds of people have been penalised through other vehicles speeding past them at the same time. The manufacturer of this particular camera set-up, agrees that there can be errors. The advice being given, if you consider that you have done no wrong, then request or demand photographic evidence. The authorities should provide two photo copies with a time lag span difference, and this should provide actual evidence as to the speed you were traveling.

g0nvs 17:12 27 Dec 05

Well worth knowing, thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…