Navigation in excel

Eraflooz 05:21 20 Feb 03

The tab key used to jump cells, now it actually jumps windows...even when i'm in a document using excel, when i use the tab key, it toggles between active windows...how do i correct this? thanks..

Simon_P 07:14 20 Feb 03

user "VoG" will most likly be able to answer that for you. Excel is His forte

Refresh post later if you still have not resolved problem.

VoG™ 08:17 20 Feb 03

Unfortunately I'm stumped.

Is this just in Excel or does TAB behave strangely in other applications?

temp003 08:36 20 Feb 03

I know that you can toggle between Windows or applications by pressing Alt-Tab. You then get a notification of what the window or application next in line is.

Just in case one of your Alt keys has got stuck or is acting funny. [But you still have to release the Alt-Tab keys to get to the next window, so a stuck Alt key does not fully explain it.]

Other than that, can't help.

MalcSP 09:59 20 Feb 03

I think this is a faulty keyboard problem. Use another keyboard to check. the only other thing I can think of is if you have the sticky keys option set up somehow. Though this disables itself so it is only a shot in the dark. If VoG™ doesn't know, its got to be mechanical.

Eraflooz 15:37 20 Feb 03

Yes, VoG?, this happens in other applications...so then, it would actually be a win98 problem, but no fear...I ran norton windoctor and everything is now back to normal....the tab key does what i want it to so....thanks fer the responses anyway!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…