Navigation bar & pop-up menu used as library item

Griffon 21:34 09 Mar 05

Here's a nice simple one. LOL. I've created a navigation bar with a drop-down menu associated with one of the roll-over buttons using Fireworks MX 2004. It works fine when used in an HTML page. What I want to do is save the navigation bar as a library item for use across my Dreamweaver MX 2004 created website. As is well known, saving the the nav bar as a library item doesn't work, because it contains Java script, but there's a work around by following instructions in a Fireworks TechNote click here However, this appears to have a problem. When the nav bar library item is inserted into an html file, the drop-down menu works but none of the links do. The links assume the target files are in the root folder (which they are). Indeed looking at the html code and java script that's what the links should link to. However, the links appear to be looking for target files in the Library folder in which the library item is placed as it should be. Any ideas?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…