Navigation

nagsman 14:14 26 Sep 05

I am making a list of results and as the page is quite long I would like to make a link from the top of the page to a section about half way down, I can do top of page link's with a name="top"> /a>
a CLASS="nav" STYLE="text-decoration:none" href="#top">Top of Page /a>
br> but can not get it to work the other way round. I am using Front Page 2000 any help would be much appreciated. Stephen

PurplePenny 18:54 26 Sep 05

I'm not familiar with FP so I can't tell you how to do it with that but it must be a similar process to that of inserting the name anchor and the link that takes you back to the top. You will need to give the section a name then the replace "top" and "#top" in the code that you have quoted with the name that you have chosen for that section.

nagsman 21:43 26 Sep 05

Sorry but I tryed that and couldn't get it to work

PurplePenny 21:51 26 Sep 05

I don't understand why it wouldn't work. Post the code here and maybe we can spot what is wrong.

nagsman 13:18 27 Sep 05

It was a simple case of me not addapting the code properly, when I changed it to <a name="Sheepsection"></a> <a CLASS="nav" STYLE="text-decoration:none" href="#Sheepsection">Sheep Section</a> it worked perfectly. thanks for your help Stephen

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…