NAV & Windows update problem

Rhuddlan 20:11 15 Sep 04

Hi everyone, after my comp has started up the NAV 2003 icon in the taskbar has a red cross over it. I have reinstalled NAV 2003 and it is up to date, but still the red croos appears after restarting the comp. When I try to turn on auto protect an error message appears saying something about a internal program error with an error code of 40002,517. Anyone have a solution?

And as for the windows update page, when trying to search for updates, the green bar doesn't move at all and then it says something about the page not being able to load properly. Any ideas?

Rhuddlan 22:54 15 Sep 04

To add to my problem on NAV 2003, I have checked in msconfig that NAV 2003 is selected for startup and have reinstalled all files for the program, so anyone got any ideas? I need help urgentley!!!

pubsinger 01:48 16 Sep 04

The only time this happened to me was when a virus managed to sneak in and disable Norton. Take a trip to the Trend Micro Housecall Website and let them scan your system online in case you have a virus.
Your NAV subscription is up to date, isn`t it?

Rhuddlan 10:26 16 Sep 04

Thanks fot the reponse, yes my subscription is vaild until december the 4th of this year. I will try Housecall as u suggested and post back, cheers.

Rhuddlan 10:30 16 Sep 04

Anyone got a solution to the windows update problem? I had an e mail from Microsoft telling me that a security update is available, but i can't download it as the windows update page won't load properly.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface PC release date, price and specs: All-in-one Surface PC to directly rival iMac

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…