NAV & Tick Boxes

Noels 07:28 06 Sep 04

I have recently bought a new computer which came with XP Home and NAV pre-installed. I find I can no longer order online where I am required to tick boxes to select items. I can tick the boxes but am not then send the order unless I completely disable NAV. This also applies to the daily poll on the SKY News panel.

Question. can anyeone tell me please which part of NAV I need to alter/disable etc to be able to use these tick boxes? Everything else works ok.

Regards Noels

Andsome 08:16 06 Sep 04

I use Norton Av and have never had any such problem. I have looked at the program carefully and can find nothing in it that would cause this. I have just ordered cartridges on line.

Noels 08:35 06 Sep 04

Andsome.I bought NAV in 2000-2003 and it came with a full instruction manual. This one NAV 2004 coming pre-loaded has no manual. All I know is that where there are tick boxes to be filled in when ordering I can only send the order if I disable NAV completely. I assume there must be a small setting within NAV that needs adjusting? Thanks for your comments Noels

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…