NAV not enabled at bootup.

Meshuga 15:07 20 Feb 06

Whenever I boot up the NAV icon appears in the task bar by the clock but shows as disabled with a red X on it until all the other startup icons have appeared, incuding the 2 little television screens showing I am connected. Only then does the nav icon show as Enabled. I am concerned that while this is happening that I may be open to infection until it is enabled. How can I ensure that nav is enabled as soon as the icon appears, or am I worrying unduly. This does not happen on my other PC. My os is xphome sp2 and on broadband. I have looked for any means of configuring it but cannot find any.

BurrWalnut 15:24 20 Feb 06

AV programs are amongst the first to be loaded so you have nothing to worry about.

The icons in the system tray are the 'user' functions of particular programs and are not needed until after all the essential services and programs are loaded/running.

sunny staines 15:39 20 Feb 06

agee with burrwalnut

Meshuga 17:10 20 Feb 06

Many thanks BurrWalnut and sunny staines, I`ll stop worrying.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…