NAV & Firewall/Outlook XP

Gorillaz 15:49 29 Jan 03

Slowly but surely working through the installation of software on a new laptop and I have a problem integrating Outlook XP with Norton AV and Firewall 2003. In the privacy section of Firewall I have include my email address, when I send emails they are blocked by the Firewall as they include my email address. I have tried to amend the rule in privacy section but the two radio buttons are greyed out so I have uninstalled.
When I have the hang up when finished with a manual send/received button in Outlook /tools/mail setup ticked NAV will not process outgoing emails, the solution on the NAV website is to disable the hang up when finished button. I have twice sent emails and forget to disconnect, there must be a better way?
As normal any help very much appreciated.

Gorillaz 16:42 29 Jan 03

Problem with NAV not processing mail resolved, in NAV under options/internet/email/what to scan I have unticked the scan outgoing emails for viruses, problem sloved. Seems crazy that a useful tool likes this make Outlook not so efficient, if anyone knows a workaround let me know.

Gorillaz 20:23 29 Jan 03

Both problems now solved, last one was down to human error.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…