NAV 2005

Bonzy 19:05 03 May 05

Hello friends, I installed NAV 2005 on my standalone pc some days ago.
As you know, this has to be activated but the pc is not on line. Using someone else's pc which is online, I visited the symantec website. There, an option of activation by phone is given where various phone numbers have been given. Most of these are toll free numbers but I cant seem to get through to any of them. Please tell me this, how does the phone support activation method work?
I really need this because that's the only way I can activate NAV 2005 since my pc is not connected to the internet. It has already passed the 15 day grace period. What exactly do I do?
Thanx in advance.

Bonzy 12:33 04 May 05

Hello friends, I installed NAV 2005 on my standalone pc some days ago. As you know, this has to be activated but the pc is not on line. Using someone else's pc which is online, I visited the symantec website. There, an option of activation by phone is given where various phone numbers have been given. Most of these are toll free numbers but I cant seem to get through to any of them. Please tell me this, how does the phone support activation method work? I really need this because that's the only way I can activate NAV 2005 since my pc is not connected to the internet. It has already passed the 15 day grace period. What exactly do I do? Thanx in advance.

Belatucadrus 14:46 04 May 05
  anchor 14:49 04 May 05

Try contacting

Symantec (UK)
St. Clouds Gate
St Clouds Way
Maidenhead
Berkshire, SL6 8WD,

and ask them how to do it.

tel: 01628592222

ramsay29 14:57 04 May 05

Out of interest why did you install NAV 2005 if you are not using the PC for internet access?

madPentium 22:55 04 May 05

good question lol

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac