NAPSTER RUNITME ERROR

motive36 17:55 08 Jul 06

i HAVE RECENTLY HAD A WINDOWS CRASH AND HAVE HAD TO RE-INSTALL WINDOWS XP AND ALL APPS AGAIN. mY PROBLEM IS THAT I CANNOT OPEN UP NAPSTER AS I KEEP GETTIN A RUNTIME ERROR WHICH SAYS "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way" Can anyone help??

motive36 10:14 09 Jul 06

bump

Totally-braindead 10:34 09 Jul 06

Typing in capitals is considered shouting and as such is not a good idea, you'll annoy some people. Not nagging you or anything just mentioning it.

Regarding your problem I unfortunatly cannot help you much. I saw a few PCs that were very badly affected by Napster and as such wouldn't touch it now with the proverbial bargepole.

I realise of course that Napster has meant to have changed but since I've never used it I cannot help.

Only suggestion I have is try deleting it and reinstalling it and see what happens then.

Totally-braindead 10:35 09 Jul 06

Heres a list of the runtime error codes and hopefully it will help you work out what it is click here

motive36 12:57 09 Jul 06

Thanks Tbd, I have uninstalled and re- installed but still get the same message. Could this be caused because I am running SP1 do u think.

PS sorry folks didn't mean to shout.

Totally-braindead 14:20 09 Jul 06

I wouldn't have though SP1 would make a difference. Is their a newer version of Napster? Have you tried that? Do they have a problem page and if so have you looked to see if there is any mention of runtime errors? Does the runtime error give a code? Which of the errors I gave the link to is the one you are getting?

Before you do anything else confirm when you reinstalled windows you then reinstalled the motherboard drivers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now