Namesco Broadband speed test problem.

birdface 09:24 07 Jun 08

Hi.I usually use Namesco Broadband speed test occasionally but have this problem with it this morning.click here have another one that I use so not a great problem.just wondering if it was the same with everyone else.

cocteau48 09:29 07 Jun 08

Good morning buteman.
Same here although the first time that I clicked on your link .... it worked OK.
Subsequent attempts via either your link of my own bookmarked link produce the "licence expired" page.

birdface 09:38 07 Jun 08

Yes very strange I have been using it for a couple of years and this is the first problem that I have had with it.

rdave13 09:41 07 Jun 08

Same here, through your link and also my desktop shortcut.

birdface 10:01 07 Jun 08

lets hope it is only temporary as it was my favorite speedtester.I see you use my lucky Number[13]Any particular reason.

rdave13 10:14 07 Jun 08

Just part of D.O.B. and incase another member had the same name. Not very original.

birdface 11:03 07 Jun 08

Likewise.1st Grandaughter was born Friday the 13th although usually useless at remembering birthdays.I always remember that one.A lucky number for me.

cocteau48 07:03 08 Jun 08

How very odd!
I clicked on my bookmarked link this morning and just like yesterday ... the speedtester ran once.
Subsequent clicks and its back to the licence expired notice.

birdface 10:35 08 Jun 08

I wonder if they want you to register now.click here

cocteau48 10:54 08 Jun 08

buteman
Don't think that's it because I have been registered with them for a long time .... in order to access history of past readings.
In fact when I click on your link all my details are pre-entered.

birdface 11:14 08 Jun 08

Looks like they have removed it completely then.Its a pity it was always my first choice.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now