Name that sound.

  Itwasntme 20:50 14 Feb 07

Anyone know the name of the .wav sound that is used in TV shows like 'Spooks' and Bond films to denote an opened window or program, or a high-tech gadget switched on? Its a sort of fast, high-pitched squiggle. Where could I download it? TIA

  STREETWORK 21:27 14 Feb 07

click here

click here

and some tasty ones here...for a laugh...

click here

  Itwasntme 22:12 14 Feb 07

Thanks, but those links seem to send me to sites with nothing but quotes.

  keef66 09:40 15 Feb 07

they work for me.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5