Name of presentation software? (Not powerpoint).

woodbexhill 15:57 09 Dec 04

Hi

A few years ago we used a piece of software in Art at School. It could be used to produce video clips (sort of like promotional videos) and also, and mainly, power-point like presentations. The effects were quite impressive and were done using 3D Text, it was also quite comparable to Swish in the way it worked.

However, I can't remember what the software was called. If anyone knows what I'm talking about or knows of any software that performs this type of function it'd be much appreciated.

Technotiger 16:28 09 Dec 04

Hi, I don't know the actual s'ware you are looking for, but, any of the following would I think cover your needs - VideoWave5, Pinnacle Studio 9, or Photosuite 5 and I am sure there are many others. Happy hunting.

Jackcoms 16:38 09 Dec 04

MS Publisher??

You can insert video clips, midi clips, clip art, etc etc.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:14 09 Dec 04

Alternatives to Power point

Presentations:-
Powerbullet click here
Wink click here

woodbexhill 20:42 09 Dec 04

Well thanks for the links to the otehr solutions, but unfortunately they're not quite the piece of software I'm really searching for.

I have a feeling it was quite high-end and powerful, and expensive to buy, however I also think there was a trial version of the software available.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…