Myway

vassos 22:17 12 Nov 08

For a long time I have used MyWay as a secondary email address without any problem whatever. Quick and efficient at all times. Some time ago this year, they altered their email pages. Since that day I have found the site almost impossible to open. I am confronted with lengthy delays while "the application is loading", frequently to the point when it never does appear. I have tried contacting them without response. Has anyone else experienced any of this and does anybody have any clue as to why it should be happening. My PC is behaving totally normally in all other respects. Thanks.

lotvic 23:41 12 Nov 08

Not used it myself but here is an explanation and complaint about it click here

vassos 08:53 13 Nov 08

Lotvic, many thanks for that and I am not surprised. I just knew something had gone wrong somewhere. I will now ditch the thing as it is useless in this form. Problem is, they are so remote and difficult to address as a company, they may never know (or care) that people are leaving. Will have to look for a suitable, simple, free alternative so, if you know any, pls advise. Meanwhile tks again.

MAJ 09:07 13 Nov 08

The best webmail around, in my opinion, is Google Mail. It never fails, has POP access and great spam filtering.

tullie 09:42 13 Nov 08

O

lotvic 18:39 13 Nov 08

Global Message Exchange click here
completely free, webmail and pop (collectable on pc if you want) , file store, virus and Spam stopper etc, will collect your other mail etc. File storage and share. Easy to use.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…