The mystery of the vanishing threads...

PA28 22:22 21 Jan 04

A number of threads started by PCA in this forum earlier today have mysteriously disappeared. No-one seems to be aware of their existence. Disappearance is apparently total; postings made have not even surfaced in corresponding "my postings" boxes. What is going on......?

Big Elf 23:05 21 Jan 04

Any one thread in particular? The site did go down after about 17:40ish BST for a few hours.

woodchip 23:10 21 Jan 04

The one about the New, "New's Forum", as there is not much news on there it's going to take some time to get of the ground.

MidgetMan 08:49 22 Jan 04

which one? this one? click here

or this one? click here

PA28 15:30 22 Jan 04

Neither! I'm glad you can't find it either. I remember making a posting - about the speed of technology and how an annual upgrade seems to be less necessary these days - and I remeber it appearing on screen. That's it - it's gone, vanished, and never appeared in My Postings. So I can't link it either. Never mind, there was only my one posting in reply to PCA as I recall.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…