Mystery programme

jessej 12:45 30 Jun 04

While having a look through Add/Remove for anything I did not recognise I came across the following: C:\ProgramFiles\\StRunner\stuninst.exe (Uninstall only)
This is not listed in Programmes so what is it and where has it come from?
I have done a search on Google but I'm none the wiser, except that it could possibly be something to do with Power Point - which I haven't got. One of the headings, for Mentor, says delete it but when I click on the heading and go to the Mentor site, all of a sudden there is no mention of it.
I'm on XP Home with SP1, and recently done a reinstall, hence the question above as I certainly did not install it. Neither AdAware or SpyBot has picked it up as something naughty so I am confused. Anybody help please?

Diodorus Siculus 12:59 30 Jun 04

Have you installed any sort of MS training software?

fitshase 12:59 30 Jun 04

Try going to the website named in the path:-

click here

It may shed some light on things?

johnnyrocker 13:01 30 Jun 04

strikes me it could be some sort of education thingy which may have been 'bundled' with one of the cd's you used to loads your progs back on.?

jessej 16:38 30 Jun 04

Many thanks to all. No, I have not installed any MS Training software, at least, not that I am aware of so, as johnnyrocker suggests, it must have come bundled with something else and I failed to notice it. Having looked at the web site, and seen nothing of interest, then I see no reason why it should remain on my computer and I'll get rid of it.
Thanks again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…