Mystery connector

SparkyJack 06:53 AM 05 Jun 12

A recently purchased Zenithink ZT-280 C91 has scrap of a 'manual' printed in 4pt or smaller type and is therefore to my rhumy eryes unreadable.

An illustration lists the connectors but I cant read the what they are for.

Though have I/D them as a USB , another mini USB, miniature HDMI ,flashcard . earphone etc all except one.

This under a magnifier looks like a miniature HD15 socket [ monitor in as on a typical PC backplane] I have not been able to pick up what it may be from the usual sources [Maplin etc.]

Any ideas?

rdave13 07:51 AM 05 Jun 12

From what I've found it has these as I/O ports,

1 x DC in Power 1 x Earphone 1 x RJ-45 (Ethernet) 1 x TF Card (micro sd card) 1 x USB 2.0 port 1 x USB 2.0 OTG port (mini usb) 1 x HDMI output

From here.

SparkyJack 07:52 AM 05 Jun 12

Looking through a strong magnyfier I could read the socket name DEV it appears to have five holes for pins in a block in the centre of the shell

KRONOS the First 10:13 AM 05 Jun 12

This any help? Tech specs.

KRONOS the First 10:15 AM 05 Jun 12

Sorry it seems you need to click on Tech Specs up in the right hand corner under FAQ.

When are we going to get an edit button.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Moto G 2015 confirmed: Motorola Moto G UK release date, price and specification details - New…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries lined up for dConstruct

Apple Pay UK launch guide and participating UK banks: HSBC, First Direct finally support Apple Pay