A mystery with a cd-r80 disc! plz help

square eyes 15:46 14 Jun 04

Hi,

I have never come across this before and am hoping someone will have good news for me! (but i fear the worst)
Just been on holiday and created a load of pictures with my camera.
I used my fathers pc (whos in Spain) to transfer them onto a cd-r. It became confusing when i had written 3 times to the cd-r, each containing photos and movies, but when i opened up the cd after i only saw the last lot of files that i had written. I right clicked on the cd-rom in"my comp" and was able to select volumes 1,2 & 3, each of these volumes when selected enabled me to see the other files i had saved. Although confused, was fairly confident i had everything.
On returning to the UK, i opened up the cd on my home computer and in front of me was one set of files, im unable to selct different volumes using the previous method. The properties show me there's 123mb being used,344mb of free space and capacity is 467mb and the cd is 700mb on the front.

What have i done?!?!?!?
Have i lost the other 2 sets for good?
I fear i have. Any light would be great!

Thanks

Confab 15:50 14 Jun 04

Try this click here

Fruit Bat 15:58 14 Jun 04

What software did you use to write the disc?

Nero with multisession?

Try accessing disc info while in nero program see what infoyou get.

square eyes 16:26 14 Jun 04

My nero program is telling me its a multi-session disc but dont seem able to open the other files and cant remember the program i used to wtite the files, but could find out. Will keep trying thx, looks abit more promising.

square eyes 16:56 14 Jun 04

ok i think i cracked it, thx guys, i used the iso-buster. These things are meant to ittitate im sure :)

Regards

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…