Mycd.msi problem----it's missing

mahalo 17:02 17 Apr 05

I have Record Now on my computer, due to a few problems I have had with it, now when I try to get Record Now a message appears " wait while windows configures Record Now " and then it says cannot find Mycd.msi. As the program came preloaded with my HP computer I do not have the installation disk. I have looked at the Veritas Site and when I click on the link for Mycd.msi it says "page cannot be displayed". I have tried to help myself and failed so any help from you would be very welcome. Thank you

mahalo 15:18 25 May 05

This problem has now been solved. Cheers

lpl56407 03:07 08 Feb 06

Mahalo - How did you solve this please? I now have the same problem.

mahalo 20:10 10 Feb 06

I downloaded the trial version of latest Record Now, used it for the trial period, even the old original version worked OK. When the trial period was over I did not take up the option of buying it, but left the new version on the computer.
(When I try to use the new version , it asks if I want to purchase it, I just close it)
It has left me able to use the old version which came with the computer. I can only think the missing file was included in the trial version.
Actually I found the answer somewhere in this forum but I can't remember where, just shows what a good forum this is.
Cheers.

mahalo 20:14 10 Feb 06

I believe I download it from Veritas website.
Cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…