my z10fd fujifilm camera wont transfer to my pc

rocker19 09:24 06 Aug 08

hi everytime i try to transfer images the camera get registered but the memory card wont, i know idea if the pc got anything to do with it, because when i put the usb in and click on box that come up for it it doesnt bring the images on, wold anyone know if it the pc that faulty or the cam coz this is the second cam that i got because i changed to to see if it work but i still have the same issue.
could any1 help me please

Gongoozler 09:50 06 Aug 08

Have you tried the camera XD Card in a card reader?

Technotiger 09:50 06 Aug 08

You probably need the Camera's software to be installed to the PC, this should enable transfer of pictures.

Or, get a USB Card Reader to attach to your PC and access the pictures via that.

jack 10:34 06 Aug 08

In addition to the memory card, then it is a camera menu switching thing to look out for,

Does the computer read the camera?
Does it show as an extra[ new drive in removeable memory] in 'My Computer'
If it does then the PC is 'seeing the the camera'
Contrary to TT advice the supplied software is not usually a requirement - Windows can do it all in terms of reading the images- on its own.
What should happen as soon as the computer detects the media card it puts up the Scanner/Camera Wizard and asks you what you want to do with the images.
Does this happen?
When you click on your select move - Open folder = or trans fer images , you should see a folder with the title DCIM- this is the media card/camera memory
Do you see it?

Technotiger 13:12 06 Aug 08

Contrary to TT advice the supplied software is not usually a requirement ......... quite true, I was thinking of my mobile phone - doh!

The card reader is the best way to go, as that camera has the standard SD Card. Or you could even use the camera's Infra Red capability to transfer the photos wirelessly - though you would probably need an Ir Dongle on your PC.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…