my website is in early stages need a little help

©®@$? 20:47 01 Mar 04

just creating a photo album so my family can be kept updated as they do not live near me!

click here for my site

it's my first real attempt, but i'm having a problem with the pictures loading up in a seperate window

think it is because the path is pointing to my hdd, what do i need to do to rectify it

javascript:nph_open_window('file:///D|/pictures from digicam/connor/connor 001.jpg', 'nph_window', 'width=700,height=600,toolbar=no,menubar=no,status=no,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes')"> img src="connor 001_tm2.jpg" width="120" height="90" border="0" alt="connor 001.jpg"> /a> /p>

the point where it says open window ('file:///D|/pictures from digicam/connor/connor 001.jpg' is the problem i think?

change it to 'thefolderthepicsrin/connor001.jpg' (where thefolderthepicsrin is the name of the folder in your home directory that the pictures are in.) and see if that helps.

it might be a good idea to remove the spaces from the picture filenames.

change it to 'thefolderthepicsrin/connor001.jpg' (where thefolderthepicsrin is the name of the folder in your home directory that the pictures are in.) and see if that helps.

it might be a good idea to remove the spaces from the picture filenames.

©®@$? 23:14 01 Mar 04

i've done it..

what i did is start over, creaated a folder for my webpage,subfolders called images and pcitures..put my pictures in there and did what i did before and it is now working

©®@$? 23:14 01 Mar 04

i've done it..

what i did is start over, creaated a folder for my webpage,subfolders called images and pcitures..put my pictures in there and did what i did before and it is now working

tbh72 23:43 01 Mar 04

click here take a look here. I think you'll be impressed, oh you get 30MB's free.

tbh72 23:43 01 Mar 04

click here take a look here. I think you'll be impressed, oh you get 30MB's free.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…