My website down to me but not anyone else help

FOEYDO 07:51 19 Oct 05

Hi, my website click here is saying refresh to me but everyone else can access it. Ive removed all cache whatsoever and moved the slider to 1 so no cach is stored. It cant be my internet connection as I can access all other sites. Please help as I need to get on here for my job.
Thanks Foey

PaulB2005 09:32 19 Oct 05

"my website click here is saying refresh to me "

Please clarify what it says.

FOEYDO 09:42 19 Oct 05

I cannot access any page on the website.
Its saying
The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

I just dont know what else to do.

FOEYDO 08:03 20 Oct 05

Reason is Telefonica Spains teelcom provider banned the hosting companys IP, host based in USA so changing host today.

I am trying to create a "falling snow" effect to use as a background on a web page. I am creating it using Paint Shop Pro 9 and Animation shop. What size image do I need to start with to fit a web page without being tiled? (ie when I click created new page to start creating the image, what size page is best?)
Thanks!

SORRY! Was reading this thread (like your website!!) and meant to start a new thread!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Xiaomi Mi5s review: The Xiaomi flagship that could replace your Samsung, LG, HTC or Apple phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Mental Canvas is a brand new drawing app that's quite unlike any other

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's super-expensive new…