"My Videos" Folder

prykie 15:22 16 Oct 06

I have deleted the folder "My Videos" from My Documents. Can anyone advise me how to restore it as it was also deleted from the Recycle Bin?

Jimmy14 15:30 16 Oct 06

this is a very good program to recover your files. Just scan your C drive (Operating system usually on C) and restore your my videos,
click here

prykie 17:06 16 Oct 06

I had a go at downloading the programme but my computer warned me it was not signatured. Is there any other way of getting "My Videos" back - eg) System Restore which I have never dared to use?

Prykie

Jimmy14 17:14 16 Oct 06

Have you created a restore point before or usually some software will do it for you. Check by going into system restore, restore my computer to an earlier time and see what dates you can click on?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:17 16 Oct 06

Did you have any files in it?

If not then:

In My Dcuments click on File New - Folder and type the name My Videos

prykie 10:42 17 Oct 06

Hi Jimmy 14 and Fruit Bat\/0\/
I have had a miracle - I decided to try using Windows Movie Maker and saved a file in which I imported just 1 photo. I clicked on save and was given the option to save in "MY Videos". I clicked again with fingers crossed and then looked in My Documents.And there was the My Vidoes folder! So, although I had done a search, the folder must have been hidden somewhere. Anyway, thanks to you both for trying to help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac